As suggested by the name, quantitative study involves working with numeric data while qualitative data involves non-numeric/character data. Researchers in social and political sciences often prefer working with numeric data as it is easy to analyze. However, for business and market researchers, qualitative data helps them know the exact sentiments of customers. Although Statistical tools such as SPSS, Stata, Minitab, R and Microsoft excel cannot be used to analyze qualitative data effectively. Nonetheless, qualitative analysis requires adept data scientist to achieve using these tools. Unlike quantitative data, qualitative data is mainly collected through transcripts and tapes. Qualitative data needs to be disintegrated through qualitative data tools to provide insight on themes and patterns.
At Statistics Heroes, we have qualified, committed and devoted qualitative data analysts. Our experts will assist you with small to big qualitative data tasks. Our writers will help you identify themes, patterns, opinions and beliefs in your qualitative data. Our writers are experts in Nvivo, MAXQDA and ATLAS; common qualitative data analysis tools. We also help with case studies, research projects, dissertations and thesis that make use of qualitative data.
Why Hire us to do Qualitative Analysis for you?
- Our culture relies on first-class professionalism, leaving us at the top for the past 10 years. We have code of conducts which ensures that our writers are cordial and address all customer needs.
- Moreover, unlike other service providers, Statistics Heroes offers a variety of services for all students in all academic levels. Our services cut across all courses offered in high school, colleges, university.
- On-time delivery of tasks assigned to us is a must. Our writers deliver at least 12 hours before the deadline. However, drafts are always sent to the customers to show work progress.
- The ultimate goal of Statistics Heroes is customer satisfaction. We take our customers and their tasks at heart. We constantly check assigned tasks to ensure conformity to academic standards.
- Any information shared by our clients is not shared with the public. Client confidentiality and security is very vital to us.